This abslolute unit of dark clothing and darker humour is a music fanatic, avid single player gamer, 4:20 advocate and fitness freak. For over two decades, he has been a lover of metal and dark alt culture, and a staunch proponent of anti-establishment politics.
Born (ironically) in 1984, Victor has long viewed life through a dystopian lens with skeptical eyes, while maintaining a positive mental attitude totally at odds with his bleak world view.
Operating in grey areas of a world obsessed with black and white binaries, he shuns all forms of social media like he shuns the morning light, squirelling away incessantly while the rest of the world sleeps peacefully.
Why is he here? What is his purpose? And who the hell let him out in the first place?
WHEN DOES THIS MADNESS END?
- The King is Dead. We Don’t Need Another One.It’s been refreshing to see the rise of a more futuristic aesthetic and mentality over the last three years. Despite
- More is LessIt’s really no secret, and frankly not even that controversial of a statement at this point: There are too many
- The Early Bird Gets the Worm; But the Night Owl Gets a Whole MouseSociety has long promoted the notion that early risers are the most productive people, and anyone who keeps late hours
- Ticketdisaster: Where Corporate Monopoly, Economic Ignorance and Technological Imcompetence MeetIn the last decade, the big ticket concert and sporting event markets has seen a massive increase in median price,
- Conversation: A PrimerIn the last three years, I’ve noticed a severe decline in both the quality and manners of conversation, in personal