- Checking my list, and checking it twice?
I’ve touted the power of lists on this blog many times. I use lists for almost every plan I make.
- What are my personal values and how can I find them on my own?
Personal values are what you use to decide what is “good” and what is “not good” in your community. Things
- Active Listening — what is it and how is it best used?
You may or may not have heard the term “Active Listening” before. It gets thrown around in conversations about Effective
- Q&A About The Akashic Records
Have you ever wondered if there was a record of everything you do, every decision you make, every action you’ve
- On being a good friend
“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” — G. Randolf What a lonely
- Saying no — or in other words, saying yes to only what you want.
The start of a new year may seem like a strange time to discuss the art of saying “No.” A
- Why Bother Planning Ahead
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. This quote is attributed to Benjamin Franklin (but then, so many
- Setting our Intentions and Speaking our Truths into Reality
The word intention seems pretty straightforward — you have an intent and you follow through with it. But it isn’t
- How to SOAR into 2023 like a true professional!
The end of the year is looming. Not quite nigh, but hanging in front of us like a dark omen.
- What will you learn next?
Neuroplasticity. I bet you’ve seen that word and wondered about it’s prevalence and why it’s so important to life long