- ASM-R Featured October 2022 | Lamb of GodEpic Records Metal has a proud, longstanding tradition of confrontation: With society, with the self and even with genre conventions.
- ASMR Featured September 2022 | Machine HeadNuclear Blast Records Metal culture has long experienced a push/pull dynamic between purist sensibilities and sonic evolution, especially when it
- ASMR Featured August 2022 | Kill ShelterMetropolis and Manic Depression Edinburgh based Post-Punk/Darkwave producer and remixer, Pete Burns, is the creative force behind Kill Shelter. Kill
- ASMR Featured July 2022 | Greg PuciatoFederal Prisoner Records There is an idea, popularized in the 90’s and perpetuated in the late 2010’s, that rock is
- ASMR Featured May 2022 | Action BronsonLoma Vista Recordings There’s a certain flavour to a lot of New York hip hop that rises to the palate,
- ASMR Featured April 2022 | HealthLoma Vista Recordings As happens every so often, there’s been a cyclical shift towards darker tones in the last few
- ASMR Featured March 2022 | PlaceboSo Recordings The term ‘alternative’ has long been a rather nebulous term in a musical context. What starts as counterculture
- ASMR Featured February 2022 | The Birthday MassacreMetropolis Records There are musical storytellers, and then there are world builders – the rare artists that bridge the gap
- ASMR Featured January 2022 | Boy HarsherNude Club Records There’s a thin line between lazy minimalism and tasteful restraint, and an especially blurry one in an
- ASMR Featured December 2021 | Stabbing WestwardStabbing Westward is an American alternative rock band out of Chicago formed by Christopher Hall and Walter Flakus in 1985. The band found success
- ASMR Featured November 2021 | IAMXThe best art is most often a delicate balance between light and darkness – about knowing when to express, and
- ASMR Featured October 2021 | The VelveteersLabel: Easy Eye Sound Release Date October 8, 2021 Nightmare Daydream, the debut album from the formidable rock trio, the
- ASMR Featured September 2021 | Rivers of NihilMetal Blade Records Artistic greatness is often defined by a delicate balance between consistency and risk – a high stakes,
- ASMR Featured August 2021 | Di AugerDI AUGER is the solo artist, C. Lefort, (Toronto, Canada), that has created a movement of aggressive but melodic music
- ASMR Featured July 2021 | Matt HartMATT HART – An industrial artist from London, UK, Matt began writing electronic/industrial music under his own name in and
- ASMR Featured June 2021 | The NoMen“The greatest cult band you’ve never heard of!” “Kilmarnock’s greatest export!” “Mankind’s defense against threats from beyond the stars!” Does
- ASMR Featured May 2021 | KangaLos Angeles, CA Artoffact Records With the arrival of third album You And I Will Never Die in March, KANGA
- ASMR Featured April 2021 | East YorkEAST YORK’s latest single sees the band expanding on the power house grooves and bouncing, stadium-ready riffage that we’ve all
- Interrogation Under Duress | Clan Of XymoxThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Ronny Moorings Of: Clan Of Xymox Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A. Cheese
- Interrogation Under Duress | CollideThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Statik Band Association: Collide Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A. Pineapple Q. Favourite
- Interrogation Under Duress | Eva XThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Gabrielle GustafsonOf: Eva X Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A. Barbecue sauce, pepper jack,
- Interrogation Under Duress | Glass Apple BonzaiThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Daniel Belasco Of: Glass Apple Bonzai Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A. Ok,
- Interrogation Under Duress | Astral WitchThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Alyssa Nicole Band name: Astral Witch Q What toppings make the best burger? A I’ve never
- Interrogation Under Duress | Bitches BrewThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: France Dubois Band name: Bitches Brew Q What toppings make the best burger? A Lettuce, tomato,
- Interrogation Under Duress | NLPThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Brent SilvaBand name: NLP Q What toppings make the best burger? A Homemade with chopped mushrooms, onions,
- Interrogation Under Duress | The MicrodanceThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Your Name: Alex Keevill Band Association: The Microdance Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A.
- Interrogation Under Duress | The NoMenThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Your Name: George NoMan Band Association: The NoMen Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A.
- Interrogation Under Duress | Kill ShelterThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Pete BurnsOf: Kill Shelter Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A. Chilli Con Carne,
- Interrogation Under Duress | VlimmerThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Alexander Leonard DonatOf: Vlimmer, ASSASSUN Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A. Barbecue sauce, goat
- Interrogation Under Duress | Live Evil ProductionsThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Sean BeesleyOf: Die Blind, Dj Live Evil, and founder Live Evil Productions Q. What toppings make up
- Interrogation Under Duress | Matt HartThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Matt Hart Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A. Bacon & cheese always!! Maybe
- Interrogation Under Duress | DI AUGERThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Chris LefortBand/Artist: DI AUGER Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A. Gotta have grilled pineapple
- Interrogation Under Duress | EAST YORKThe Anti-Social Questionnaire Interviewed: Daz CoppinsBand name: EAST YORK Q. What toppings make up the best burger? A. Cheese, Mustard
Apres Le Bar is an ongoing bi-weekly show hosted by DJ Johnny Blankface for Anti-SocialMedia.ca. The idea is to cobble together musics that take you down from the bar scene to hitting the pillow hard.
Apres Le Bar has been drifting in and out for the last 12 years, and has finally floated and nestled itself in it’s new home on Anti-SocialMedia.ca.
A bi-weekly set engineered by your host Number Seven, previously known as Syd7 of VEN Radio. Miss. Cellaneous leans into traditional goth, industrial, EBM and synth; with roots in punk and a deep love of 80s retro.