Apres Le Bar is an ongoing bi-weekly show hosted by DJ Johnny Blankface for Anti-SocialMedia.ca. The idea is to cobble together musics that take you down from the bar scene to hitting the pillow hard.
Apres Le Bar has been drifting in and out for the last 12 years, and has finally floated and nestled itself in it’s new home on Anti-SocialMedia.ca.
A bi-weekly set engineered by your host Number Seven, previously known as Syd7 of VEN Radio. Miss. Cellaneous leans into traditional goth, industrial, EBM and synth; with roots in punk and a deep love of 80s retro.
- ASMR Featured May 2022 | Action BronsonLoma Vista Recordings There’s a certain flavour to a lot of New York hip hop that rises to the palate,
- ASMR Featured April 2022 | HealthLoma Vista Recordings As happens every so often, there’s been a cyclical shift towards darker tones in the last few
- ASMR Featured March 2022 | PlaceboSo Recordings The term ‘alternative’ has long been a rather nebulous term in a musical context. What starts as counterculture
- ASMR Featured February 2022 | The Birthday MassacreMetropolis Records There are musical storytellers, and then there are world builders – the rare artists that bridge the gap
- ASMR Featured January 2022 | Boy HarsherNude Club Records There’s a thin line between lazy minimalism and tasteful restraint, and an especially blurry one in an
- ASMR Featured December 2021 | Stabbing WestwardStabbing Westward is an American alternative rock band out of Chicago formed by Christopher Hall and Walter Flakus in 1985. The band found success
- ASMR Featured November 2021 | IAMXThe best art is most often a delicate balance between light and darkness – about knowing when to express, and
- ASMR Featured October 2021 | The VelveteersLabel: Easy Eye Sound Release Date October 8, 2021 Nightmare Daydream, the debut album from the formidable rock trio, the
- ASMR Featured September 2021 | Rivers of NihilMetal Blade Records Artistic greatness is often defined by a delicate balance between consistency and risk – a high stakes,
- ASMR Featured August 2021 | Di AugerDI AUGER is the solo artist, C. Lefort, (Toronto, Canada), that has created a movement of aggressive but melodic music
Cacophony Corner Reviews
- Cradle of Filth – Existence is FutileNuclear Blast Release Date October 22, 2021 Thirty years is a long career in any discipline, let alone on the
- Deafheaven – Infinite GraniteSargent House Release Date August 20, 2021 There comes a point, usually about a decade or so in a artist’s
- GosT – Rites Of Love And ReverenceCentury Media Release Date August 13, 2021 It isn’t easy these days to pull off a darker, horror influenced aesthetic
- METZ – Live at the Opera HouseSub Pop Release Date August 4, 2021 One of the silver lining perks of the pandemic era has been an
- Fear Factory – Aggression ContinuumNuclear Blast Release Date June 18, 2021 In an industry where recycling, regurgitation and musical graverobbing have run rampant for
- Garbage – No Gods No MastersStunvolume Release Date June 11, 2021 After a career spanning almost three decades, the average artist (particularly in rock music)