ASM-Radio consists of monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly scheduled, and occasionally surprise unscheduled, shows by various ASM contributors designed for your listening pleasure.
Join in the Chat
Apres Le Bar is an ongoing bi-weekly show hosted by DJ Johnny Blankface for Anti-SocialMedia.ca. The idea is to cobble together musics that take you down from the bar scene to hitting the pillow hard.
Apres Le Bar has been drifting in and out for the last 12 years, and has finally floated and nestled itself in it’s new home on Anti-SocialMedia.ca.
A bi-weekly set engineered by your host Number Seven, previously known as Syd7 of VEN Radio. Miss. Cellaneous leans into traditional goth, industrial, EBM and synth; with roots in punk and a deep love of 80s retro.
- ASMR Featured November 2021 | IAMXThe best art is most often a delicate balance between light and darkness – about knowing when to express, and
- ASMR Featured October 2021 | The VelveteersNightmare Daydream, the debut album from the formidable rock trio, the Velveteers, is the culmination of the raw power and
- ASMR Featured September 2021 | Rivers of NihilMetal Blade Records Artistic greatness is often defined by a delicate balance between consistency and risk – a high stakes,
- ASMR Featured August 2021 | Di AugerDI AUGER is the solo artist, C. Lefort, (Toronto, Canada), that has created a movement of aggressive but melodic music
- ASMR Featured July 2021 | Matt HartMATT HART – An industrial artist from London, UK, Matt began writing electronic/industrial music under his own name in and
Cacophony Corner Reviews
- Cradle of Filth – Existence is FutileNuclear Blast Release Date October 22, 2021 Thirty years is a long career in any discipline, let alone on the
- Deafheaven – Infinite GraniteSargent House Release Date August 20, 2021 There comes a point, usually about a decade or so in a artist’s
- GosT – Rites Of Love And ReverenceCentury Media Release Date August 13, 2021 It isn’t easy these days to pull off a darker, horror influenced aesthetic
- METZ – Live at the Opera HouseSub Pop Release Date August 4, 2021 One of the silver lining perks of the pandemic era has been an
- Fear Factory – Aggression ContinuumNuclear Blast Release Date June 18, 2021 In an industry where recycling, regurgitation and musical graverobbing have run rampant for